4 Bedroom detached house
Upper Brook House, 2 Wifel Green, Wilson, Melbourne, Derby, DE73 8LG
£899,500:00 (Subject to Contract)
We are pleased to offer this property, known as “UPPER BROOK HOUSE” (Plot 2). We have previously built a similar property, known as Plot 1 Lambert Gardens, Ashby Road (see “RECENT PROJECTS”). This is one of our favourite designs creating a lovely 4 bedroom family home, and we hope to complete this property in summer of 2021.
The property is designed to reflect the character of a farmhouse within a courtyard of former barns.
Accommodation is arranged over 2 floors, and is designed to provide open plan living to the ground floor with separate living room and study/ playroom.
The ground floor offers entrance hallway, WC, living room, utility and boot room, study, open plan kitchen /living /dining room.
First Floor offers a large master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, a further 3 double bedrooms one with en-suite, family bathroom.
Externally, the property benefits from a triple garage, private drive with additional parking. To the rear and side, there is a lovely garden with a brook and mature trees forming a robust boundary. There is an outside dining area/ patio and the gardens will be laid to turf.
- Large open plan kitchen/ living/ dining room – customer able to choose own fitments, subject to timing
- Light and spacious living room with feature oak beams overlooking garden
- Separate study or playroom / snug
- Fitted utility room
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites and also a family bathroom
- Fireplace with woodburning stove
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Kitchen appliances
- 2 sets of aluminium bifolds (from the living room and kitchen) opening onto the patio and leading to a enclosed garden with mature trees to the boundary
- Heated with a ‘state of the art’ Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor with aluminium hot water radiators to the first floor, with chrome towel rails to bathroom and ensuites
- Engineered oak flooring in hallway
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling to the kitchen, utility/ boot room, bathroom and ensuites
- Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling to bathroom and ensuites
- Oak internal doors
- Oak staircase
- An attractive courtyard arrangement – with lighting & landscaping
- Clay roof tiles
- Terca bricks
- Cast iron guttering & downpipes
- Bespoke Oak front door with Oak frame
- Double glazed windows with hardwood cills.
- Building warranty or Architects Certificate
- Unique opportunity for Customers to choose internal finishes
- Subject to final measurement, it is c. 2,450 Sq Ft GIA.
The site is accessed off Green Lane, Wilson.
Ideally located and offers ease of access not only to Melbourne, Ashby de la Zouch and the surrounding towns and villages but offers ease of access to the surrounding area with excellent connection to the A50, M1, M42 and East Midlands Airport.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CONTACT: -
T: 07852 352441
Our marketing agent:
Ashley Adams, Melbourne office
T: 01332 865 568